Re: [Karlnet] Follow up -- Additional

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Follow up -- Additional
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:33:19 -0600
Good Lord!... I'm ready to go back to v4.31

Here is another serious problem I've found:

- One of my Base Stations started ignoring it's static routes after upgrading
to v4.43k.  Although the routes were still defined up in Setup, "IP Router
Setup" they did not appear under Monitor, "IP Route".  After a few fiddling
around and a few reboots, I managed to fix the problem by deleting the route,
saving the configuration and then re-installing the route.