RE: [Karlnet] Flashrom Question

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Flashrom Question
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:10:16 -0500
Hmmmm,

I hesitate to give the "OFFICIAL" Karlnet response!  ;)

My response is two parts:
1. Without question a Flashrom with a suitable motherboard (say 233Mhz or
faster) is better than our WPRG+ Board.
2. MY OPINION ONLY- Flashroms are sometimes a support nightmare, as every
motherboard has little quirks that make it act a little differently. So for
stability sake, I like the WPRG+ boards.  BUT- if you get a motherboard that
you can work the bugs out of, it will out perform the WPRG+ board.

Kevin