Re: [Karlnet] The 5 GHz product

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] The 5 GHz product
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:00:32 -0700
Thanks...I think I'll do just that.   I'll probably upgrade an existing
AP-1000 running base (one interface PtP backhaul, the other PtMP) to
flashrom (two interfaces running PtMP and one PtP backhaul), and later
upgrade the PtP interface from 2.4GHz to ~5GHz, to accommodate more
throughput.  I could also see a use for yet another flashrom to run a 5GHz
PtMP AP,at the same WIPOP , to offer a business-grade/power-user service
level going forward.  Any chance we could see a 900MHz radio version in the
future for those hard-to-reach places?

Norm