[Karlnet] Looking for a good, low power MB for flashrom

Subject: [Karlnet] Looking for a good, low power MB for flashrom
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:05:42 -0700
Anyone got any recommendations for a very low power (solar site) MB for use
with Karlnet's flashrom?   I want to put three wireless interfaces on it,
and I'd like to keep the total power draw down around 15W.

I'm looking at the VIA EPIA w/Eden processor (fanless), and like what I see.
(http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_m_spec.jsp?motherboardId=81)
Mini-box.com makes a nice DC-DC 12vdc snap in PS for these things, and it
looks like I can keep the power consumption around 15W.

Anyone tried these with Karlnet's flashrom?

Norm
/mailman/listinfo/karlnet