Re: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Durability & Repair

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Durability & Repair
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 08:25:38 -0600
AP-1000's & RG-1100's are very tempermental.  We've had about 22 out of 400
RG-1100 failures or 18% failure rate.  Also, 4 AP-1000's out of 18 or 22%
failure rate.  I've been keeping track of serial numbers of failed units to see
if a pattern will emerge at: https://carroll.pathcom.ca/serials/  Please feel
free to add your units to the list.  *Note: please do not add units that have
been damaged as a result of a direct lightning strike. see:
https://carroll.pathcom.ca/serials/photos/AP1000_lightning.JPG

My advice, use the new KN-100 & KN-200 boards made by Karlnet.