Re: [Karlnet] 1 Satellite = 8 NDIS Clients

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 1 Satellite = 8 NDIS Clients
From: LaRoy McCann <lmccann@roachconveyors.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:42:20 -0500
Brett,
Just wondering how many clients you are supporting with the 27 satellites and about how much bandwidth you need to support those users.

I have been doing mostly dial-up with just a couple of wireless users but I am in the process of rolling out wireless for everyone. Right now I just have a T1 for the 350 dial-up users and the 2 wireless users (both set wide open) and a hand full of websites. I've only been keeping stats for the last 5 months, but I have a daily average of 240k usage on the T1.

Thanks for any info.
LaRoy McCann