[Karlnet] RE: Ubicom TC Units and factory reset issues/questions

Subject: [Karlnet] RE: Ubicom TC Units and factory reset issues/questions
From: "Brad Gass" <bradlists@mnns.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:32:06 -0500 (CDT)
Is there a "manual" or any release/eratta notes for the KarlNet Ubicom FW
load somewhere?

Charles, does the "Init" switch on the converted Hawking Tech AP's do
anything with the KarlNet FW?

I haven't had any reports of it returning to "factory default" (probably
better described as "default settings") in the last week or so, but even
still, I'd really like to know if the units returning to default settings
is a KarlNet software bug of some kind, or a hardware issue that causes
them to lose their config.

BTW, it did completely lose it's configuration when the issue appeared -
returned to all default settings, IP address and all.

Otherwise, the units work very well in my opinion, and I'm very much
looking forward to others using them, volume going up and price coming
down ;)

Brad