Re: [Karlnet] pointing antenna's

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] pointing antenna's
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Wes,

> Is their a way to point the antenna's with out
> giving my contract installers my password? I have

We always get the contractor to call the office and we
do the link test for them. The contractor just has to
get a green light on the wireless LED on the CPE
first, then they know it has registered to the base
and we can do a link test for them. This works well
for us and avoids the problem you suggest above.

Cheers.

Paul