RE: [Karlnet] new karlnet units

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] new karlnet units
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:16:48 -0500
All,

I thought the word was already out- the heat issue is resolved.  Voltage
is still important, as it applies to PoE applications.

I have documents that tell you the actual voltage you will need for
various lengths of CAT5 runs of PoE.  Offlist if you want those.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America