RE: [Karlnet] Reduction of Karlnet features w/out notification.

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Reduction of Karlnet features w/out notification.
From: "Andy Henckel" <andy@multibandcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:56:52 -0700
I don't buy the KN50 boards because I like having a solid outdoor spec.  And
using higher powered cards is a plus.  I figure.. If the customer is in close I
just use different combo of card and antenna gain. If far same thing.   But at
least I don't have to swap out the board when upgrading.  Why would one use the
KN50 board besides indoor networks?
I use NAT all the time as well.