RE: [Karlnet] Reduction of Karlnet features w/out notification.

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Reduction of Karlnet features w/out notification.
From: "smyers" <wifiengineer@telsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:32:59 -0500
I noticed the mention of a CPE that is integrated.  I have been using
these for a while.  Peep : http://www.ydi.com/products/etherant-2.php

They also make an amplified version.  Great CPE.  No troubleshooting if
(one hasn't yet) they break.

If you are concerned about environment versus quality, trust me, I work
(with the exception of it doesn't snow here) in an environment that is
challenging enough for them. (90 foot tree line/ highly forested/ humid
as hell)

Kenneth "Scott" Myers
Wireless Engineer
smyers@telsouth.net