[Karlnet] Re: Getting Back In

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] Re: Getting Back In
From: Blair Drew Davis <theory@datawise.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:22:23 -0500
I've had the same problem with lucent AP-1000 flashed to karlnet.

What often works for me is to start config ev and select reboot remote.

Don't scan for the unit, just enter the ip and password and then click ok.

For it to work, you can't be behind a router, but must be in the same subnet.

This will also often work when you can't ping the unit also.

After the unit reboots, you can usually get in.

--
Blair Davis
Computer Adjusters of Allegan

AOL Instant Message Screen Name theory240