Re: [Karlnet] problems with SATELITE on WP-II

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] problems with SATELITE on WP-II
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:06:34 -0300
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:38:19 +0200
"Nelu Dumitru" <nelu@matco.ro> wrote:
> This is a "used bin file" problem.
> Try to download a new bin file and to upload this file to device.

hello there

I'm not sure if I understand what you're suggesting but
in all cases we do the following

exit program (if previously loaded)
load program (AP MANAGER or CONFIG.EXE)
load kernel (then load key, if aplicable)
change the IP to local network
upload software
wait reboot to complete
try to re-scan for the device
not working, exit the program and start all over again
(usually with the other one of ap manager or karlnet configurator)

you're saying that you cannot load another kernel after loading
the first one, without exiting/calling ap manager or config.exe
for a second time?

thanks for answering
!3runo