Re: [Karlnet] KNUSOAP problem with ACL

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KNUSOAP problem with ACL
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:25:31 +0100
Hi

> I enabled ACL and added some MAC address to it but still i can see other
> MAC associating to AP ???

i think that this is normal. MAC address based ACL = bridge filters between
interfaces. You could select "deny interclient communication" too, if You need
only access for wireless clients to wired network.

If you can't to deny ineterclient communication, You need to use RADIUS. I do
not know, if this will prevent clients (that are not alowed) to associate to
AP. I think that not, but they will be unable to communicate with your allowed
wireless clients and clients at your wired network.

I used radius only with old orinoco gear, may be now it is not everything true.

Regards
       Peter