RE: - [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell

To: karlnet@wispnotes.com
Subject: RE: - [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell
From: Karlnet Posting Promo Systems <karlnet@promosystems.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:17:19 +0100
Reg,

We are using the Dell cards From Wim Bos,
Reflashed with 13Channel firmware
You know which one I mean

I tried to capture the data but not much came trough the ehternet port
While the interface monitor said there was 100-150Kbyte traffic

The data that came trough was mostly TCP/HTTP traffic
A part of it was ICMP

Marco