Re: [Karlnet] KN-205 Thermal control over fan

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KN-205 Thermal control over fan
From: "Brad Gass" <bradlists@mnns.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:52:48 -0600 (CST)
Norm,

A little pricey (Digikey can be on things like this), but here's one that
would probably suit you fairly well:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T041/1150.pdf

P/N P9762-ND, $15 each, ball-bearing type (never, ever buy bronze sleeve
types, they just won't last in continuous duty situations).  No minimum
order, but $5 shipping applies to orders under $25.

Brad

> I'm burning in a KN-205 for use as a repeater, and I was under the
impression that J3, the fan header was going to be under some kind of
thermal control, as opposed to the KN-200.   It looks like it isn't, and
the