RE: [Karlnet] Conversion of SNR values to dB

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Conversion of SNR values to dB
From: "Phil" <phil@succeed.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:46:25 -0800
Well writing whatever SNMP value to start a link test between 2 radios
is different.  They also silently store S/N and other statistics for
everything they can see.  I would suggest looking at the MIB from
karlnets site to see what kind of variables there are available.  If you
open a viewer you might not see it normally.  You want to start looking
from:

        .1.3.6.1.4.1.762.2.5.2.1