RE: [Karlnet] CPE vendor list wich runs Karlnet s/w

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] CPE vendor list wich runs Karlnet s/w
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:18:06 +0100
Hallo Peter

I tried with success Wafer 5826 http://www.icpamerica.com/wafer_5825.php
It is SBC with fanless 300 MHz processor, Realtek 8139 NIC, 1 Cardbus slot.
Price was abou $300. You need add 1 SODIMM ($25), 44 PIN IDE flash modul ($20)
+5V switched power supply ($30)and of course Orinoco or any other PCMCIA or
Cardbus card supported today or in future (i hope). I think, that it will be
good for powerfull Base Station, but i have only several satelites connected
yet.

You need series Turbocell "for compact flash" SVxxxx
Unfortunately SVxxxx support only 2 interfaces while serie SFxxxx "for
flashrom" support 4 interfaces. Big difference for same price, but this is
marketing...

Peter Dordik