RE: [Karlnet] KN-200 better thanAP-1000?WASFlashromhardware?Howabouta Ro

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] KN-200 better thanAP-1000?WASFlashromhardware?Howabouta Routerboard 230?
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:30:09 -0600
exactly...

-----Original Message-----
From: karlnet-bounces@WISPNotes.com
[mailto:karlnet-bounces@WISPNotes.com]On Behalf Of Bob Hrbek
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 11:24 AM
To: Karlnet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KN-200 better than
AP-1000?WASFlashromhardware?Howabouta Routerboard 230?

It is my understanding that the newer versions of Karlnet updated the flash
on the Orinoco cards to the preferred level during boot.

I believe the hardware is all the same on the silver cards, old or new.  We
are really just talking about processing power to handle the polling
efficiently.

-bob