RE: [Karlnet] Speed question

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Speed question
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I seem to recall Reg at Karlnet stating at a
presentation that you could set the AP to a higher
speed and set each client at any rate you like. I
think that the AP talks to the client at whatever
speed the client is set to up to the max speed set at
the AP, but I could be wrong. :-) However, I am fairly
sure you can set different speeds at AP and client
without problems.

Cheers,

Paul