RE: [Karlnet] 802.11a

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] 802.11a
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@ai-wireless.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:01:30 -0500
I do believe this is due to the way the TurboCell code works.

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
(260) 424-9690 - Regional Office
(818) 760-1000 x 233 -  Corporate Office
kknuth@ai-wireless.com - Email
www.ai-wireless.com - Web

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachment(s), if any,
are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). This
message and its attachments shall not be discussed, reproduced,
distributed, or retransmitted without the prior written consent of
Associated Industries.. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the original sender and destroy all copies of the original
message.