Re: [Karlnet] V4.45 Released

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] V4.45 Released
From: "Larry Yunker (Cyber Broadcasting)" <leyunker@cbcast.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:40:30 -0500
Will the 4.45 firmware allow the following to work:

RG1000 with AP+ SEC with 200mw PRISM 2.5 card?
AP1000 with AP+ SEC with 200mw PRISM 2.5 card(s) in one or both slots?
KN200 with AP+ SEC with 200mw PRISM 2.5 card(s) in one or both slots?

Please advise as I'd like to begin upgrades and removal of a few AMPs in our
network if these combinations are supported.

Thanks,
Larry Yunker
Cyber Broadcasting, L.L.C.