[Karlnet] WavePOINT-II problems with 4.45...not?

Subject: [Karlnet] WavePOINT-II problems with 4.45...not?
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:15:49 -0400
Hello,

I have read on this list that people have been having problems with "older" WavePOINTII/WavePOINTIIe devices, I think someone mentioned hardware revision 3.20. I blew the dust off an old WavePOINT-II with hardware revision 3.01 and I successfully uploaded version 4.45 to it. How long do I have to wait before I begin to have problems, or is it supposedly instantaneous?

So far I have upgraded almost 100 RG-1000s and KN-100s with no problems, as well as a handful of Flashrom PCs with no problems...

I have a WavePOINT-II with hardware version 3.20 somewhere in my network, I am less fearing its upgrade however...

Chris