[Karlnet] RE: What are we all going to do for CPE's?

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] RE: What are we all going to do for CPE's?
From: Blair Davis <blair@datawise.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:06:31 -0400

What mesh products have you been playing with I have been doing a lot of
research on that and havnt been able to choose yet.  I have been looking at
the pebble linux from NYC wireless.

I'm using product from Ultramesh. As they are a local company, owned by a friend, I may be a bit biased. However, it seems to work well so far. If it continues to do so, we will upgrade all of our 802.11B AP's to mesh.

You can check them out at www.ultramesh.com

Blair Davis West Michigan Wireless ISP