RE: [Karlnet] RE: Moderate Bug in Configurator 5 related toNAT withDHCP

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Moderate Bug in Configurator 5 related toNAT withDHCP
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:42:03 -0600
The workaround (outlined on the web site) is to delete the "Public IP Address"
and "Public Netmask" fields before saving the configuration.  Note: the
work-around causes an additional problem (see web site).  The parameter can be
seen in the SNMP OID:  ip.ipAddrTable.ipAdEntNetMask.nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn =
IpAddress: 0.0.0.0