RE: [Karlnet] RE: Most stable 4.x?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Most stable 4.x?
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:32:45 -0400
>From my testing it appears to over-write the "passwords" on the unit,
thus locking you out, I had a unit which I upgraded, continued to work
but I could not access and since karlnet does NOT support auto-roaming
on PTP links, and I had a 48dBm transmitter setup on the frequency I was
using, I was locked out of the unit and had to replace it...

Bugs happen though, this same thing happened with canopy, and those
units had to be RMA'd

Dan