[Karlnet] RE: Most stable 4.x? was Re: WhatareweallgoingtodoforCPE's?

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] RE: Most stable 4.x? was Re: WhatareweallgoingtodoforCPE's?
From: Blair Davis <blair@wmwisp.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:33:19 -0400
For the 3.20 hardware, you don't go past the 4.44-02 load.

For the 3.70 hardware you can go to 4.45 load.

Per Ed at support, (about 5 min ago), the issue with the 3.20 hardware is being worked on, but, there is no new progress to report.

I hope it is fixed soon, myself......

I ran into problems with it, but, I never upgrade my remote locations til I have the same hardware working with the new flash at a local location easy to get to.....

Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP
269-686-8648