Re: [Karlnet] What are we all going to do for CPE's?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] What are we all going to do for CPE's?
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:57:09 -0700
Yes, after all the negativity, I too, like the KN-50 solutions, especially
that coupled with the 19dB panel.   It works well, it's very easy to
deploy....and it's much cheaper than anything I can get my hands on (without
buying in quantities of 2500!).   I've been looking at some other solutions
for 5.8GHz, some that employ CDMA/802.16 for a more robust and scaleable
solution to deliver higher bandwidths to more customers (AirSpan), but for
our 2.4 deployment, I think we'll stay with KN.   I hope for only the best
from the YDI/Karlnet merger.

Norm