RE: [Karlnet] RE: heat and PoE

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: heat and PoE
From: "daniel Wright" <dwright@wonderwave.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:56:15 -0500
The 15v power supplies we are using are actually radio shack standard
ones. We are using these cause we needed to replace them right away but
order the jameco 15v power supplies from CW lab. We were planning to
swap them out when the arrived but have had no problems with Radio Shack
ones so we kept them in.
Some are Poe and some are plugged directly into the boards power socket.
The Poe injectors that we are using are standard poe injectors. Not sure
were we got them.

Dan