RE: [Karlnet] RE: YDI killing Karlnet

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: YDI killing Karlnet
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@ai-wireless.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:58:45 -0500
I would not worry too much.

Our products will be released in the next week, and we have a locked in
price through our contract.  So I think you be able to find product at
reasonable prices.

We will be having INTRODUCTORY pricing- more on that later this week.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
(260) 424-9690 - Regional Office
(818) 760-1000 x 233 -  Corporate Office
kknuth@ai-wireless.com - Email
www.ai-wireless.com - Web

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachment(s), if any,
are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). This
message and its attachments shall not be discussed, reproduced,
distributed, or retransmitted without the prior written consent of
Associated Industries.. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the original sender and destroy all copies of the original
message.