RE: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] YDI killing Karlnet
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@ai-wireless.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:58:45 -0500
Not to start a fight here- they sell a bunch more APs per year- but NOT
flashrom based.

The FlashROMs that they have in stock were from a production run that
was done something like 5 or 6 years ago.  They just never sold.  (and
as a former Karlnet sales guy- I really, really tried to sell them!)

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
(260) 424-9690 - Regional Office
(818) 760-1000 x 233 -  Corporate Office
kknuth@ai-wireless.com - Email
www.ai-wireless.com - Web

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachment(s), if any,
are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). This
message and its attachments shall not be discussed, reproduced,
distributed, or retransmitted without the prior written consent of
Associated Industries.. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the original sender and destroy all copies of the original
message.