Re: [Karlnet] max temp on kn-205

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] max temp on kn-205
From: jna@tcpbbs.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 03:27:39 -0500
Are you using mrtg to graph that? Care to share a setup for it?

Thanks,
John Buwa

> I finally managed to fix some of the bugs in the Karlnet SNMP MIB that
allowed me to start recording temperatures on KN-105's & 205's  I was
interested in doing this to determine if the temperature was a factor in
occasionally losing comunication with them.  I haven't come to any
conclusions yet but I've seen one site with a temperature as high as 75C in
the afternoon - it seemed to be operating fine.