[Karlnet] Versions

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Versions
From: "cj" <cj@cpvegas.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:00:39 -0700
thanks banda

i'm quite familiar with the turbocell protocol, i've read just about everything
on the web with the term karlnet in it with hopes to resolve my issue and just
so ya know, version 3 has polling in it.

i just would like someone at karlnet to tell me that having version 3 clients
will cause this problem before i spend the money to upgrade 30 or so clients,
because it seems that everyone is having this or similar problems whether they
have version 3 or not.

the thing that eludes me most is that the bandwidth usage can climb sometimes
and there is no effect, where othertimes it causes the ping latentcies.
intermittent problems are always the toughest to figure out.

thanks
cj