[Karlnet] windows ME driver problem

Subject: [Karlnet] windows ME driver problem
From: "Guillermo Bricaire" <gbricaire@bricaire.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:13:20 -0700
Hello  -

I just replaced my old Lucent COR (4.15 )   with a brand new ISP Base
Firmware (4.45). Everything is running fine except that our customers
using windows ME are not authenticating properly on the ISP Base. The
ISP Base is dropping their computers, and it prompts the following
message: "Shutdown by ISP". I have their mac address listed on turbocell
access list but the ISP Base seems not to recognize them. Do you have
any suggestions? Any help would be gratly appreciated

Guillermo.