RE: [Karlnet] New connector on KN-50/19dB panel CPE from YDI

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] New connector on KN-50/19dB panel CPE from YDI
From: "Rick Harnish" <wireless@onlyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:51:56 -0500
Norm,

I try to remember to order my panels without the Ethernet cable.  We run our
own cable directly into the panel using a Gray Carlon Cord Grip Bushing with
3/8" NPT.  Part number is LH38G.  I suppose you could easily order them in
black too.  We bought a box of 100 and used them all the time.  Your
electric supply house should be able to get these for you.  They will give
you a weatherproof bushing for the Ethernet cable to run through the back
plate.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish
President