RE: [work] RE: [Karlnet] Releasing MAC from a failed RG-1000

Subject: RE: [work] RE: [Karlnet] Releasing MAC from a failed RG-1000
From: "ZEX" <zex@zex.biz>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:22:28 +0200
Could someone explain this to me, plain and simple.
If I have RG-1000 and didn't upgrade software on that RG for some mac adres
more than year, and something happened with RG, can I transfer that license
to new RG ?

Also I have strange problem with kn205, after restart one ethernet port on
that kn does not work anymore.
It's not striked with lightning or something like that.
It wasn't even plugged in.
Port is simpled disapered, when cable is plugged in, it does not blink.
And in Konfigurator I see only 3 interfaces.
1 ethernet and 2 wireless cards.
Does something knows what is happened with this device ?