RE: [Karlnet] compact flash

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] compact flash
From: "Noyan DEDE" <noyan@onur.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:30:45 +0300
Banda,

I don't see why it should work on standard PCs.  The binary I use
support 3 interfaces (2 eth, 1 wireless).  But when using another
Soekris board (2 eth, 2 wireless) I am not sure it will recognize all
the interfaces, although I don't see why it shouldn't.

With a CF-IDE adaptor , you should be able to use it in any PC with a
supported NIC and PCMCIA chipset (PCI PCMCIA bridge or PCMCIA ISA
bridge).

Noyan