RE: [Karlnet] RE: YDI to discontinue sale of Karlnet OEM Boards - wehave

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: YDI to discontinue sale of Karlnet OEM Boards - wehave boards to sell
From: "Jayson A. Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:05:11 -0600
We saw it.  Our last post was to quit buying all together and get something
like Canopy.  Our entire network is now Canopy capable and we are phasing
out this KN crap.

We have about 20-25 KN100/KB105's in service right now (needing swapped out
to Canopy), and around 30-40 RSU01101's in service (again, needing swapped).

We have many AP1000's and KN105/205 boards with various licenses on them.

We'd LOVE to sell the ENTIRE LOT.  Contact off list if interested.

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions
A Fundamental Company