Re: [Karlnet] What is this, "Trick or Treat" or "no news is good news"

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] What is this, "Trick or Treat" or "no news is good news"
From: "Jon Loosle" <web@s1i.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:00:34 -0700
I think the list is as dead as Karlnet themselves.  Have you tried tech support
latley, did they call back?  Probably not.  Wincomm is the only place I have
found for product of any kind and.

I have ordered a trango setup to start trying it.  If its half as good as the
900, then, I will put my karlnet up for sale, again......

Meanwhile, anyone interested in 17 pogo boards, with karlnet license' on them?

tony