Re: [Karlnet] Fate of KN50

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Fate of KN50
From: Dan Metcalf <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:33:54 -0500
I like the idea of using the mini-pci platform, since they all use the same "connector"

Also - is the kn150/kn250 working w/ the v4.45 code w/ the H1 or prism2.5 mini-pci cards

Thanks

Dan

TerabeamTechnical Services wrote:

The KN50 that supports with the PCMCIA adapter will eventually be replaced
with a Mini PCI version. This Mini PCI version will also serve as the low
cost CPE gear for our Marquee line.I do not have all the details currently
but our Marketing/OEM dept. will supply a release to me in the near future.
I will post the release as soon as I receive it.

Norm, this type of feedback is needed to keep products available. I  have
always made sure your  submittals are heard regardless of topic, and I hope
to continue to be your advocate with Terabeam.

Thanks
Reg Mallory

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 12:24 PM
Subject: [Karlnet] Fate of KN50

Hi Reg,

Can you weigh in with what you know about the future of the KN50? It's
been a great board for us, and I'd like to see it continue. As a matter

of

fact, I'm not sure where we go if the KN50 isn't available, in that it
formed the core of the affordable, residential CPE, unless it's

replacement

is just as inexpensive. (Doubtful.)

Thanks,

Norm