RE: [Karlnet] Upgrading to 4.46 - Remotely

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Upgrading to 4.46 - Remotely
From: "Rick Harnish" <wireless@onlyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:03:09 -0500
Rick,

Sure there is, I have done hundreds, maybe thousands :( over the last few
years!
1. Configure remote by IP address (type password)
2. Upload Software
3. Select proper bin file, consult system information to make sure
4. Check use existing key
5. OK
6. Continue with Upload if all looks ok "Yes"
7. Continue with Upload if all looks ok again "Yes"
8. File will load and unit will reboot
9. Done

DO NOT open the Config File and then Upload Software.  I believe you will
lose the System Access Phrase doing it this way.  Then you will be making
that service call anyways.

Give me a call tomorrow on my cell if you are unsure what I mean.

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
260-827-2482 Office