Re: [Karlnet] TurboCell CB3

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] TurboCell CB3
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:05:47 -0300
Blair:

We are from Argentina... I have a 90% TC Wireless Network, but in some places
we still use 802.11b with some Senao CB3-Plus in the
Base and in the clients..

If I buy some CB3 hardware here in Argentina, how I can convert this devices at
TC protocoll.??? How I can connect the CBE device to
a TC Base..?
What I must to buy to convert muy CB3's to a TC device..?

Bye and Thanks
Atentamente,

Roberto Ravetti
Intercom S.R.L