[Karlnet] Configuring a Transparent bridge

Subject: [Karlnet] Configuring a Transparent bridge
From: Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:49:03 -0700
Hello

I am trying to configure a transparent bridge with a RG-1000 with SEC
(SE-4505) installed. In the 802.11b menu I have selected "Mobile
Ethernet Converter", I think I did, when I reopened the configuration
the option reads "Mobile Unit".  The 802.11 side associates with the
wireless network, and I am able to ping the device. I am unable to ping
the wireless network from the ethernet. I do not have any option in the
general setup, the options Enable Bridge, Enable IP Routing,.. are not
selected. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thank You
Aaron