NA-User

Does it ALL work NOW ?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Does it ALL work NOW ?
From: aa4nu@raider.raider.net (Bill W. Cox [AA4NU])
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 09:41:11 -0500 (CDT)
Hi !

Am curious to know if anyone else has a setup similar to this ...

IC-765, KPC-2, 80386dx40 with K1EA DVP ... and is using NA9.xx ...

Have you been able to get ALL (RIG/TNC/DVP) it to work without CRASHING ?

Most common crash occurs trying to go into the HELP screens and
cursor up or down ... If I leave the rig/pkt OFF or if I leave the DVP
OFF ... all goes well ... but doing that kinda defeats to purpose of
having'em ALL for a SOA or MS effort ! Seems like hitting the minus (-) key
when in the freq window can also cause a crash ...

The PC has 4meg/VGA ... I have tried RAMDRIVE, SMARTDRV, etc, etc ...

Would like to see the AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files that make it
all work together ... PLEASE ...

TU !

Bill AA4NU
aa4nu@raider.raider.net