NA-User

NA Notes

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA Notes
From: k3lr@telerama.lm.com (k3lr)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 13:52:22 -0400
Tnx to W8FN for the 9.16 Buglet posting.  I have passed them on to
K8CC.

If you know of any other bugs with 9.16, please post them.  K8CC is
crushing bugs this week for the Dayton version.

Version 9.16 is on the BBS  (412-528-8877) up to 14,400 baud.
The register program now works great!

The DVp problem that AA4NU explained (and one which LTA and K8CC have
worked directly with AA4NU on) is still a problem.  We have contacted
K1EA for help, he has given us several suggestions, all of which jhave
not fixed the problem that AA4NU wrote about.  If you are running
multiple devices (TNC, RADIO, DVP) and using the disk cache NA will
crash.  The COM drivers that NA uses cannot handle the DVP when other
devices are using COM ports.  You can use the DVP with other COMs when
you do not use the disk cache.

If you have found a way to get the DVP running with other COMs and
cache, please let us know.

We are still working on a fix.

73,
Tim K3LR @ LTA