NA-User

[na-user] NA & WRTC

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA & WRTC
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 21:06:58 -0400 (EDT)
Well if you were wondering if NA was a program "ready for prime time", the
WRTC should be evidence that it is... 3 of the top 5 places were using NA.
Of the top 10, 5 of the stations were using NA.

John and I were using a 486-100.  We noticed no slow downs with
auto-check-partial even at the end of the contest with 2600 QSO's in the log.

73

Bill
| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
| source of ham radio contest information     |
| http://www.contesting.com                   |

Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Questions:                owner-na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org