NA-User

[na-user] NA 10.07 under Windows 95

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA 10.07 under Windows 95
From: n8jec@netset.com (Michael D. Price)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:46:35 -0400
Alas I bowed to peer pressure and upgraded to Windows 95 on my main PC.
I'll spare everyone the details but I think I qualified for the Olympic
trials in the PC toss (PC put?).

When I run NA, the speaker does not make any noise.  This occurs in practice
mode as well as regular contest mode with the SOUND option on.  I can live
without the SOUND option in contest mode, but lack of sound in contest mode
makes practice mode pretty useless.

Anyone else have experience of using NA 10 under Windows 95 (practice mode
or regular contest)?

Comments, suggestions and snide-remarks always welcome!

Mike, N8JEC
n8jec@netset.com
Fulton's Law of Software Testing:
If it works, its production.  If it doesn't, it was a good test...

Price's Corillary to Fulton's Law:
If it works, you haven't added enough features...

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org