NA-User

[na-user] NA 10.07 under Windows 95

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA 10.07 under Windows 95
From: kf3p@cais.cais.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 23:29:14 -0400
I do not have this problem under Windows 95.

For everyone who has a DVP board that doesnt work with NA and Check Partial
I suggest running NA in a normal (ie. multitasked, not dedicated) DOS window
in Windows 95.  Amazingly, this
is the ONLY way I've been able to get my DVP to work with check partial
without an instant crash...and it's SOLID!

73, Tyler KF3P