NA-User

[na-user] NA 10.?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA 10.?
From: Bill Fisher KM9P <km9p@contesting.com> (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:01:10 -0500 (EST)
Larry,

There are MANY 2 radio features added to NA10.  I worked very hard with
Dave to incorporate what I feel is the easist two radio scheme available
to us CT-born contesters.

I'll give you a for instance...

Set up the program for 2 radio.  S&P on the 2nd radio.  Find a call you
think you might need.  Type ALT-D to do an alternate radio dupe check.  If
the station is needed it is shows you on the screen that it is in the que
to be worked on the 2nd radio.  When the timing is right you hit the F4
button (sends the call) to send the call on the 2nd radio.

Basically it works just like TRLog only with the NA interface.

I find TRLog very good for the Sprint and probably SS if I ever do it
again.  NA/CT to me makes more sense for DX contests.  Just my opinion.

73

Bill, KM9P / K4AAA

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org