NA-User

[na-user] E-Mail Addresses

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] E-Mail Addresses
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:36:11 -0500
     I'd like to point out to the participant of this reflector that those
     of us who get our e-mail through Lotus CC:Mail systems on networks
     cannot see you e-mail address.  All we see is the NA-USER e-mail
     address, so we have no idea where to respond to if you have a specific
     question.

     At the very least, all e-mails should have your name and call at the
     bottom, but please add your e-mail address too so folks can respond
     directly as appropriate.  It seems wasteful to use the bandwidth of
     the reflector to broadcast an answer to all participants when a direct
     reply is all that is needed.

     73, Dave/K8CC
     dap14@chrysler.com

--